What we do
Hi-Tech Property Services are now pleased to be able to offer professional building surveying services to complement and enhance our existing property construction, repairs and maintenance services.
Delivered through our dual Chartered professional with over 30 years experience in building surveying, we can offer an exclusive professional consultancy services, or as part of a turn-key package arrangement for those who want the reassurance and confidence that their project is delivered from inception to completion with robust quality and value for money in mind.
Here at Hi-Tech Property Services, our team offer a full range of services:
- Design and contract Administration
- Due Diligence and pre-acquisition for non-domestic portfolio
- Party Wall Advice
- Dilapidation advice (landlord & tenant)
- Building surveys and technical reports
- Building defect inspections
- Schedules of condition
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Repairs & Maintenance advice
- Planned Preventative Maintenance strategy
- Refurbishment, alteration and conversion specification and structural advice.
- Demolition advice
- Employers Agent
- Development Monitoring
- Insurance reinstatement works (fire/flood)
Our core ethos is to deliver timely, professional advice to the highest professional standards aligned to the principles, conduct and standards of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) underpinned through robust professional indemnity.
We believe this places us unique from most general building contractors in being able offer a true holistic property service offering.